Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Late Night Encounter

As the temperatures increase, I have been taking my dogs out for their walks later in the evening.  Last night I had to work and didn't get home until about 9pm. After work, I had set up a trick with a pig who had been wanting to suck my cock while I enjoyed a cigar. Who am I to refuse a blow job and cigar?  After he left, I took the dogs for their long evening walk and took my cigar with me to finish it.  I still had my boots on from the earlier meeting with the cock sucker and I just slipped some shorts and a tee shirt on.

It was about 10:00 PM when the dogs and I rounded a curve in the parking lot and I spotted him.  He is a short, stalky, furry faced fire plug type cub. It was pretty dark out and it was hard to tell but I am pretty sure he has red hair.  He was about 100 feet away and we made eye contact.  He was out walking his dog.  Of course, our dogs had to say hello. We stood and talked for a few minutes and I continued to smoke my cigar. I noticed he was trying to discreetly get a nose full of my smoke.  After my next draw, I exhaled the smoke slowly and deliberately right in his face.  A very small grin crossed his face.

"Not many men our age smoke cigars." He commented

My reply was short and sweet, "Not many."

"And even fewer, smoke maduros," his response clinched it for me.  This cub is a pig!  I just nodded and we went on talking for a few minutes. At some point, he had put his hands behind his back and began avoiding direct eye contact. I let it drag out a few minuts longer then said something needing to get back to my place and that I will be seeing him around.

He just said, "Hope so," and then stood there as my dogs and I walked on.

Oh the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment