Friday, January 22, 2010

Rich Kid Cum Pig

Several years ago, I ran a small photography studio out of my home.  I did mostly portraits and, occasionally, some nudes - tasteful, of course. That is when I first met this cum pig.  His parents were wealth and well known in the right circles here and he was the rebellious one. He spent too much time in the gym and rode his motorcycle way too fast.  He was the kind of son that every wealthy family prays their baby boy will not grow up to be.

He had contacted me wanted some pics in his cycle jacket and leather pants and, maybe, a few other pieces of gear. From the moment he walked into my second floor studio, I knew what he wanted to be.  He wanted...no he NEEDED to be a cum whore. He was hot, young, muscled, tattooed and pierced.  He was a natural in front of the camera. Between shots and while he was changing clothes, I admired his body, cock and perfect ass.

After the photo shoot, we kept in touch online.  As the months went on his messages became more and more sexual and down right kinky.  But he wouldn't take the final step and give into his cum pig side. We started meeting up his house for some fast fuck and run type things on my way to and from work. It was never more than a little fun between friends. Then one day, I got an email from him saying "I'm ready."  That's all it said.  Instinctively I knew what he meant.  We set up a time to meet one last time. Then I set up about 7 men to breed his hole one right after the other. For two solid hours he took everything we could give him.

Recently, I have been getting daily messages from him begging for my cum. Tonight, I had gave it to him. He knows exactly how I want it. I was on my way to work and didn't have much time. I told him to be ready and waiting.  I let myself in the back gate and walked passed a newly installed hot tub (note to self, bend the boy over in the hot tub soon) and went in the back door.  He was waiting in bed, naked, face down ass up.  Spit shove and pounded his ass for about 15 minutes.  After about several pleas for my big load of jizz, I finally planted it deep in this muscled hole.

You ever fucked an ass so hard your balls are sore after?  Of course you have you freaks!  WOOF

1 comment:

  1. LIkewise! Where are friends like you when you need them. :-)

    ReplyDelete